Friday, December 02, 2005

Weekly Picks

After a good 6-0 week (which helped Adam and Harley win the week), my record stands at 28-14, which according to Scott is 66.666666666% and according to Harley is pretty good.

COLTS -15.5 titans: This is a tough one. I see Indianapolis having a let down sometime, and Tennessee can put points on the board. But I think something special is happening this year so I will take Indianapolis.

LIONS +2.5 vikings: Speaking of something special, Minnesota is becoming a very interesting team. Everyone is jumping on the Backup QB theory that I first espoused weeks ago. I'll take Minnesota, but I have a very bad feeling that some of the events of this week will fire up Detroit.

BEARS -7.5 packers: Chicago doesn't score enough to cover a spread of more than a touchdown. I think Favre can muster one touchdown, so I'll predict Green Bay to lose 17-10.

DOLPHINS -3.5 bills: Man, the games are tough this week. This is an absolute guess. Miami got a big win last week and Buffalo played a good team close at home. Buffalo has been an awful road team but I could see them losing by a field goal. I hope Miami can win 24-20.

49ERS +2.5 cardinals: There's just something about those birds man. I love Arizona. I can't help it. I don't know why I think they're so good, but they should kill this crappy team. In their last matchup, in Mexico, Arizona won 31-14 and that was after SF scored two quick TDs on returns.

CHIEFS +1.5 bronocs: This is Denver's slip-up game. They don't really have much to lose, they'll still have a one game lead. The desperate team usually wins and right now Kansas City is desperate, and playing pretty good football.

No comments: