Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Is This Real? If so, Are They Real?

This picture has been making its way around the blogs and message boards. An Iowa student posing for a picture with ESPN hottie sideline reporter Erin Andrews. I suppose it could be a photoshop job but it looks pretty damn good to me. Will effort confirmation. And we'll await Justin's comments on its authenticity.

Thanks for the mammaries


While we're talking about Erin Andrews we should mention her interview with G-Mac before Saturday's game against Louisville. She's sitting on a couch, one leg tucked under leaning towards him. Gerry (clearly terrified that his girlfriend will see this) is sitting as far away as possible. She asks Gerry what's in his iPod and then in her best sorority girl whine says "I want you to sing it." Then she said she loved the Pussycat Dolls and started singing "doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me. doncha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me."
"Ok, so that part I made up but she did ask him which he prefers, The OC or Laguna Beach (he said OC). Then he couldn't think of his favorite episode of Saved By The Bell so she threw out the Jesse pills episode. But they didn't say "there's no time, there's never any time" or "i'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...scared."

7 comments:

Ton said...

I've studied this pretty damn closely, I'm talkin 6400% zoom, pixel by pixel. It looks pretty damn legit.

Lighting & shadows are even, no sharp gradients at a zoom view, and most convincingly, they both overlap each other smoothly. His hand over her shirt & right breast, while her left breast is slightly in front of part of his shirt.

Seems unlikely, but I say '2 legit to quit'.

D said...

I never wanted to be an Iowa fan until I saw that picture.

Bill said...

I didn't realize her boobies were that big. That guy is my hero.

Anonymous said...

Justin, what about the yellow color of a chair seat in between his legs, is there actually a chair behind him?

Ton said...

There's no reason there couldn't be a chair behind him, seems like it would fit.

Like I told Paul via email, this COULD be fake, cuz if you have the skill, you could pretty much do anything you want, but the faker would have to be the zen yoda master of photoshop. Not many people with that skill would spend the time to do this...so thats why I think its real.

Anonymous said...

Definitely fake.

Blurred fingers, odd angle, the arm originally went behind.

Anonymous said...

Photoshopped - here is the original:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/passow13/Picture2.jpg