Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Few Loose Ends

I should be home at regular time today so during the Mets game I'll create a post, then update it each time something happens of interest. I'll do it all in the same post, so you should keep refreshing.

When watching a Mets game with your eyes closed and the other team has a man on second and two outs, you don't know whether "a line drive to (W)right" is a hit to right field, or a groundout to third.

Last night's loss snapped my personal winning streak at 6 games. So the Concierge can stop calling me a mush. The scorebook's record fell to 6-4.

The last 6 games I went to were three starts by Glavine and 3 starts by Jae Seo. This was my first time seeing Zambrano, an experience I don't wish to repeat. I've also seen Pedro only once.

It costs me $13 in tolls, and $13 in parking every time I go to a game. And I didn't even eat last night due to Passover.

Diesel was furious the Mets lost because he knows his treats are doubled for victories I see in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should part on 43rd ave off 114th street, it is like a 5 minute walk to the stadium and free, plus you get out of their much faster. See Mike for directions