Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Luck Beers

Beers has entered the arena of cyber-squatting, moving quickly to purchase the domain name freesuri.com. I hope Tom Cruise does not buy freedylanandevan.com.
Right now Beers is using the site to sell t-shirts, but he hopes to sell the domain name at auction on eBay. I worry that bidders will bid up the price and never pay Beers, leaving him to pay eBay listing and relisting fees.
I hope this plan is more thought out than the half-cocked stories he tried to sell me about Flight 93 being shot down by the Federal government which in turn hired Beemer's widow as part of an elaborate ruse to dupe the American public.
Good luck, buddy!

2 comments:

Ton said...

I can't even explain how jealous I am about all of this. Seriously beers, I dont need exact figures (unless you want to) but please give an update on if this venture worked at all...even if you made like $20 bones after costs etc.

Anonymous said...

Maverick must be stopped. He's dangerous.