Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Every Time I Think I'm Out

After about 3 years and several unread issues featuring cover girls like Laura Prepon, Avril Lavigne, Haylie Duff, Nicolette Sheridan, Cindy Crawford and Bea Arthur, I decided not to renew my Maxim subscription. The very next month, guess who is on the cover. Jamie-Lynn Sigler, better know as Paul's friend Meadow. Of course, I just renewed so I could log in and check out the pics.

so hot
so damn hot
so freakin hot
so unbelievably hot
so hot, she;s burning my retinas
so hot, want to touch the heinie

2 comments:

Derek said...

Paul has really hot friends.

Ton said...

I was there for the fabled meeting of pauls friend Meadow. For all who never believed, it's true...they shared a moment (along with 100 other people in 44's).

Anyway, she looks way better than she did in the original maxin spread.